You are invited to a special Redlands Area Democratic Club meeting with Congressman, Pete Aguilar.
Following the release of final maps drawn by California’s Citizens Redistricting Commission, Congressman Pete Aguilar announced that he will be running for re-election in California’s 33rd congressional district. The former Mayor of Redlands, Aguilar was elected to Congress in 2014, representing the communities of Redlands, San Bernardino, Colton, Rialto, Grand Terrace, Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. These communities are all located in the new 33rd Congressional district, in addition to the City of Highland and the unincorporated community of Bloomington.
When: May 25, 2022 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
This invitation is being extended to members of the Redlands Area Democratic Club, and we would like you to register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We want to encourage members to submit questions for Congressman Aguilar about the Federal government and the Redlands Area.
Some examples are:
- January 6 Commission update
- Infrastructure in the Inland Empire
- Homelessness in the Inland Empire
- Redistricting: his goals in new district and how we can help him
- Education funding and student loan forgiveness
- Updates on the House Committees he is involved with
- Veterans issues
- Senior citizen issues, possibly Medicare changes
To submit questions for Congressman Aguilar, please send them to [email protected].
Do you like this page?